Our Business Focus
Arizona Fire and Water Restoration, Inc.’s focus is on customer service. It has to be and always will be. We understand all of the money it takes and where the money comes from to run a successful restoration business, pay employees, pay for materials and pay the rent —Customers. It all comes from Customers.
We know that we can’t be successful if our corporate focus is not on doing a great job for customers.
We also know that we cannot make “raving fans” out of our customers if we don’t have good employees. It is true; our motto is “doing things better, faster and cheaper.” But what that really means is that we must do our jobs right the first time and we never forget that everything we do is to satisfy ….. no, astonish our customers.
That’s the job of each and every member of the Arizona Fire & Water Restoration, Inc. family. We know that it will take all of us — the field technicians, the project managers and the office staff — to make this vision succeed.
Jim Collins is absolutely right: the right person in the right seat on the bus is a company’s most valuable asset. The classic definition of management is getting things done through people. That’s good, but not good enough. Masterful management is getting the “right” things done – through the “right” people.
Our Core Values
- Ethical Behaviors: We will demonstrate honesty, integrity, and respect.
- Outstanding Customer Service: We will meet or exceed customer expectations to create “raving fans.”
- Excellence: We will ensure the “right” people are doing the “right” things in the “right” way.
- Valuing Employees: We will be an “employer of choice” for our employees and prospective employees.
- Success: We will grow and be profitable, as a means of ensuring that our principles and business objectives are met.