Water Damage Restoration Sun City West
Has your home or commercial property been damaged by a flood, burst pipe, or any other type of water-related disaster? You can count on the experienced team here at Arizona Fire Water Restoration, Inc. to show up quickly, inspect and assess the damage, and get to work on our restoration. We even offer 24/7 restoration services and can arrive on the weekend, in the middle of the night, or any other time outside of typical business hours.
The water damage remediation and restoration services we offer include the following:
- Water extraction : After your property has been flooded, the first step that you must take is to extract the water immediately. This is very important because the longer water sits, the more susceptible your property will be to damage or mold growth.
- Structural drying : When we inspect your property, we may find that the water did serious damage to the structure. If this is the case, we will need to take a number of steps to dry out and restore the affected surfaces properly.
- Water damage tips : Once your home or commercial property has been damaged by water, it is important to hire a professional restoration team to prevent the growth of mold. We can provide helpful tips and advice for your safety.
- Sewage and flood damage tips : Both sewage and flood waters can lead to contamination, which is hazardous. Rely on our friendly and professional team to properly treat the damage. We offer tips and advice to keep you and your family safe.
- Thermal imaging infrared camera : In order to thoroughly measure and assess the temperature on any surface, we use the advanced technology of thermal imaging infrared cameras. This can determine if an area is wet without surface damage.
Call our office today at (480) 775-8000 to request a free evaluation or request more information about the different services that we offer!