Things To Do After A Fire
Moving on after a house fire can seem overwhelming—in fact, sometimes it can feel downright impossible. But it doesn’t have to. Knowing where to begin and who can help you is a vital first step in putting your life back together.
If you’ve just suffered a house fire, follow these steps to help you and your family through this difficult time.
- Find a Place to Stay. House fires are a terrifying experience, especially for children and pets.
- Contact Your Insurance Agent. File your claim immediately.
- Contact the Police.
- Plan Your Finances.
- Create a List of Damaged Items.
- Check on the Safety of Your Home.
- Save Undamaged Possessions.
- Wait to Turn on Utilities.
We would also be happy to offer you a free evaluation on the work which needs to be done. Our technicians serve the surrounding communities of Glendale, Arrowhead, Peoria, El Mirage, Laveen, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Cave Creek, Carefree, Anthem, New River, Surprise, Apache Junction, Buckeye, Chandler Heights, Queen Creek, and Gold Canyon.